February 12, 2021
In the last article we learned the reasons why spirits remain among living people, and today we'll learn how not to attract spirit attachments and to prevent being possessed. If you have previously undergone the spirit removal process, the following information and recommendations will give you the tools you will need to keep them at bay and not allow spirits to return.
1) When the spirit is a loved one, someone that we associate positive emotions for, it is essential that after the period of mourning—a process which must be experienced deeply and thoroughly as possible and end as soon as possible after the death of the loved one—we say goodbye to the spirit. This can be achieved in many ways. For example, you can imagine yourself in some mutually pleasing environment and assure him or her of your love, which will last forever. This is very important to understand, because true love is eternal. You should tell your beloved loved one that their physical body is no longer present on the physical plane and it is their destiny to depart from this plane and travel to the other side. It is useful to assure them that you will see them during your physical sleep, but such an assurance is more for ourselves because the spirit knows this very well, as it is part of their daily experience. What do we mean by this? Simply stated, a spirit does not lose contact with its living loved ones even for a single moment. When our body is asleep and we are moving in the astral body, we are able to communicate with the spirit just as we did during their physical life. It is only when we awake that the spirit cannot communicate with us.
If there are any remnants of grief or fear in us after the loss of a loved one, we have to be very careful while awake to try and not think about that person when such emotions arise. Why? Because these specific emotions are felt a hundred times more strongly by spirits, and any form of negative emotion impacts them with great force and is quite painful. Moreover, a spirit may, due to our grief, make the disastrous decision to stay with us. When this happens, the spirit will quickly run out of energy and will need to get their energy from the living, or even worse, possess us. We should only think about the spirit when we feel love for it, never in grief, anger or any other negative emotion. If the spirit is a deceased spouse, do not think of him or her in a sexual manner because this will initiate sexual energies that are very strong and will ultimately bind the spirit to us, which, once again, can easily lead to possession.
If we hold onto negative emotions toward a person who has died, it is necessary to forgive them as quickly as possible (you can find more information about forgiveness process HERE). In forgiving the spirit, we are doing something good for ourselves. By forgiving them, we free the spirit from a sense of guilt toward us, thus freeing ourselves from resentment toward the spirit based on anger, rage or even hatred. All of these emotions are negative and very damaging—they will create a form of destruction in our lives, and even worse, they can easily tie the spirit to us with an emotional chain created by anger and fear, which can ultimately lead to possession. Forgiveness plays a major role in the process of cleansing ourselves of spirits, but it is also extremely important in any situation in our lives where we hold a grudge or resentment against another person.
2) Our negative emotions can attract the spirits of the deceased based on the principle of like attracts like. This is why it is so important to take great care of our emotional body. The first step on this path is to become aware of our own negative emotions. Most people have problems in controlling these kinds of emotions. Most often, society does not (and rightly so) accept outbursts of negative emotions like anger or rage. This is why we learn to suppress our own negative emotions from a very young age. This gradually leads many people to cut themselves off from their own emotions, which of course does not really free someone from these emotions. When this happens, they are simply not aware of them, even though they are experiencing them, and this is a burden and causes suffering. For example, an individual gets extremely angry, but they do not know where this anger stems from. They may start screaming, but if you ask them if they are angry, they claim that they are not. And if you ask them if they are calm at that particular moment, they will start shouting again, Of course I’m calm.
This type of unawareness of one's own emotions is a huge problem because emotions that are pushed into the subconscious affect our lives with the same force as those realized emotions, if not more so. Every negative emotion creates a form of destruction in our lives—in relationships, finances, business projects, and art if we are artists— and most importantly, it attracts the spirits of the deceased who fed on the same type of emotion during their physical lives. Love, on the other hand, always creates beneficial results. Love builds and strengthens, and never destroys.
Hence, one of our primary goals in life must be to move away from negative emotions. Achieving this goal, at least in the initial stages, is sufficient because by pushing away negative emotions, we create a form of vacuum, and in its place, positive emotions will spontaneously appear.
One of the most important tasks facing the conscious human being is to gain recognition and control of one's own emotions. At first this is quite difficult. It may seem that emotions just "happen" to us, but it is not so. In the past, usually in childhood, we learned to react in a certain way to specific events. For example, if someone accuses us of something, or holds a grudge against us, and we immediately start to defend ourselves, or we withdraw, or react in a way that is specific to you, this creates an automatic reaction, but it can be changed if we actively notice this automatic reaction and eventually distance ourselves from this reaction.
The best way to become aware of our own emotions is to observe how we feel. We need to be able to answer these kind of questions: how did I feel yesterday, how did I feel this morning, how did I feel five minutes ago, and how do I feel now compared to yesterday, five minutes ago, and so on. This will lead us to be able to recognize a great deal of negative emotional patterns.
Some people may be frightened by this, and claim, "I never thought I was so negative," or "If I allow myself to get emotional, it will make me into a monster." You should not feel this way because these emotions and their consequences are already present in our lives and we suffer because of them. In the process of becoming aware of our own emotions, we learn to feel and experience them—and let them pass through us—but not express them outwardly. Feeling anger and passing through is safe, but expressing is not. Expressing anger will always destroy something, whereas feeling and experiencing anger will not. You may say to yourself, I am terribly angry, but you will not act under the influence of anger, and in the future, you will learn to not even think or feel negative emotions. Thinking, under the influence of negative emotions, creates powerful energy currents, and when sent toward others or yourself, they will create destruction in your life and the lives of others, and it will also attract spirits to you.
Anyone who follows these practices diligently will become a master and will soon recognize that emotions are not me, and that they might have attracted strong negative energy currents in the past, but now, I am something much greater. The proof of this is that I can spot them and eliminate them.
This is where we will conclude for today, and we will return to this topic in Part Three to continue our discussion of what you will need to do in order to become completely free of the attraction of spirits into your life and forever thereafter.
Comments? Questions? Send an email to: email@example.com
1. You can find more information about common symptoms of spirit attachment / possession here: COMMON SYMPTOMS OF SPIRIT ATTACHMENT
2. How to check whether you or your loved one are experiencing a spirit attachment? Please visit: REQUEST CHECK-UP PAGE
3. Want to learn more about how we remove spirits? Please visit: SPIRIT REMOVAL PROCESS PAGE.
May 14, 2022
In today's post we will consider the question of why souls who have already put aside their physical bodies do not pass to the other side, but continue to stay close to the physical plane. In order to understand this properly, it is essential to understand that...
April 29, 2022
Many people who come to us for help do not realize that it was shortly after the death of a loved one that their lives started to turn into a nightmare. At first glance, you might think that it turned into a nightmare because they lost a loved one, but the opposite is...
April 16, 2022
When someone really close to us dies, someone to whom we were strongly emotionally connected and to whom our whole life was connected, we may feel as if we had suddenly run out of air and the ground collapsed beneath our feet. It does not much matter...
April 2, 2022
Unfortunately, there are cases in which spirit possession occurs in children. Such a situation is extremely difficult for parents because of the love that every parent has for their child. The child will often display severely negative traits that are a complete negation...
March 20, 2022
In today's post we will explore in greater depth the topic of the effects of spirit attachments on people with whom we have close emotional ties. As we know from the last blog post, spirits will continually try to separate the possessed person from all those around them...
March 5, 2022
This website is mainly dedicated to people who are experiencing symptoms of spirit possession and want to seriously help themselves. However, there are situations in which a person notices spirit possession not in themselves but among their household members, family, or friends...