What is possession by spirits?
Following the death of their body, a soul (aka spirit) who doesn’t transition to the other side, starts to feel a depletion of their energy, making it weaker. The self-preservation instinct kicks in and, as a result, the spirit decides to steal energy from a living person by attaching itself to the living person’s body or energetic field. If a soul who has died attaches itself to you, then suddenly you may start to experience constant anxiety, panic attacks, depression, intrusive thoughts, powerful negative emotions, mood swings, insomnia, lack of energy, poor memory, and addiction, plus many more symptoms.
How do you know if you are possessed?
Most movies get it wrong. People who are experiencing spirit attachment don’t bump into walls, howl, vomit, or scream uncontrollably. If you feel inexplicably helpless, isolated, or unhealthy and you’ve tried everything to improve matters, but nothing has worked, then you may be experiencing an attachment or possession. You do not have to feel ashamed of your emotional pain, alienate yourself, or face every day with great struggle. If you suddenly start to feel unlike yourself and are easily irritable, experience mood swings, are more difficult to deal with or reach more frequently for alcohol or drugs, you may have an attachment. Some statistics report that one out of every 12 people has a spirit attached to them; so do not feel alone.
In this book you will learn the following:
- How to free yourself from emotional pain
- What happens at the moment of death
- Why souls decide to stay behind
- What makes you more susceptible to spirit attachment
- How you can grieve after a loved one’s death without courting a spirit attachment
- How ghost possession, aka spirit attachment, may be influencing your emotions.
- How an attachment might be responsible for anxiety, depression, mood swings, addiction,
- negative emotions, mental illnesses and, often, physical illnesses, cause chronic diseases.
- How to lead to a life of peace and satisfaction with enthusiasm
This book is for you, if ...
you have been suffering emotionally or physically for a long time,
doctors cannot diagnose you, you simply don’t feel like yourself, or
you are looking for an explanation why your family member may be behaving in irrational ways.