Anxiety and depression are the result of the weakening of the mind, emotional state, and of the body itself. Anxiety and depression cause sadness, fearfulness, a general lack of interest in life, and the absence of motivation. These conditions lead to pessimism, a sense of helplessness, and a conviction that life is worthless. Anxiety and depression can be blamed for the lack of interest in sexual activity, eating, exercise, and anything else that elicits pleasure. Anxiety often times to appear without any cause or reason. Depression has the tendency to cause forgetfulness and lowers the level of intelligence.
Psychotherapy, based on the theories of Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung, has found and continues to find thousands of reasons that cause or sustain anxiety and depression. Unfortunately, this is a poor consolation to all those who have been struck by anxiety and depression, and who struggle with all their strength to combat it, but ultimately fail time after time.
My name is Mike Pratnicka and I am husband to Wanda Pratnicka, the founder of The Wanda Pratnicka Center. I, too, have been in such a situation, and my anxiety and depression lasted more than twelve long years. I endured an unending series of psychotherapy sessions and tried many different psychotropic drugs, but these efforts brought me no relief at all.
Now I will share a few facts that you may not have heard before. What I'm about to say may seem foolish, but it is possible that you'll arrive at the following conclusion: This is exactly what I've been looking for. Please keep in mind that the more you resist the knowledge presented in these pages, the longer you will suffer from anxiety and depression. I encourage you to keep an open mind.
Anxiety and depression are nothing other than spirit visitation and possession. Perhaps you know that after death, the human spirit departs to God. However, this is not always the case—some spirits remain in the world of the living and haunt people in order to exist, in order to draw on the living’s energy (more on this subject in the next article). In the place where they find themselves (in between the world of the living and that of the spirit realm), they have nowhere from which to draw energy, so they resort to stealing it from people. Possession brings with it a whole series of consequences. Here we will concentrate only on those that have direct links to anxiety and depression.
A ghost that has entered your body has also passed through death. It is often the case that before its own death, the spirit may have given up the will to live—maybe they had suffered from some illness and very much wanted for the pain to end. Many such ghosts are, for various reasons, hopelessly resigned. Their resignation and hopelessness now affects you, since from the moment the ghost possessed you, the two of you have essentially become one self, one entity. That's why thoughts and emotions that you have never previously experienced have started to appear within you. That's also why you may have started to feel your first signs of depression.
I had previously mentioned that a ghost steals your energy. It can happen, however, that several ghosts attach themselves to someone, and if that happens, they will exhaust the living’s energy all the more quickly. Most often they place themselves in the region of the solar plexus, the belly button or the spot between the eyebrows. Hence, your chronic headaches and stomach aches.
It often happens that the ghost finds itself in your body by chance. It merely wanted to steal some of your energy when suddenly, to its own horror, it has found itself trapped in your body. That might be because you are not to its liking, and you might have a completely different personality than to that of the spirit’s. The ghost will then attempt to free itself from your body, but more often than not, it cannot do so. It struggles to get out with all its strength, but unfortunately, its efforts are in vain.
Often the only solution the ghost can come up with is to drive you to suicide. How is this possible? By constantly making everything seem hopeless to you. By making everything whatever you might do feel wrong. The ghost wants to persuade you — the possessed one — that you are worthless. It is very difficult for the ghost at the very beginning of possession when you still have self-awareness of knowing that you can achieve things, and that you are loved and accepted. When the ghost discovers a low point within you, it will exploit this opportunity because it will find it much easier to sink into you, and taking you one step closer to depression.
Anxiety and depression can be summoned up by ghosts in the following manners:
1) Some ghosts are driven by viciousness and hatred. They have not passed through to the other side of death's curtain, to God, and as a result, they are filled with bitterness and displeasure. When a ghost possesses a living person, they may decide to enact revenge. They will take vengeance on the possessed person simply because if they are suffering, then the living should suffer, too. Anxiety and depression may be just one of the tools of such vengeance.
2) There are some ghosts who are not aware of the fact that they have died. They wander aimlessly and hopelessly in a resigned state—sometimes for very many years. They don't know what's happening to them, nor do they know how they can liberate themselves from this state. When they possess a person, they infuse him or her with their own thoughts, such as hopelessness and aimlessness, and the consequence of that causes depression in the living. The person is convinced that these are their own thoughts, not suspecting that these negative emotions are coming from a spirit.
3) The ghost has passed through death for one of several reasons. Death is always summoned by a person's will, or in other words, it is the person's choice. People decide to die for many reasons. One of the most common reasons is resignation—disappointment in their life. From the moment the ghost enters our body, its thoughts start to appear in our mind as if they were our very own. The ghost will also strengthen our disappointments. That's when depression will arise.
The modern world brings many challenges, many potential triumphs, but also many defeats as well. A ghost that attaches itself to the living is attracted to our mental weaknesses; therefore it will intensify our depressive responses. In recent times, this situation arises so frequently that depression has started to be treated as a disease of civilization. The pharmaceutical industry has reacted to this by producing a whole gamut of anti-depressant drugs (Prozac is one of the top-selling medicines in the United States), but these kinds of medication rarely bring permanent relief. All that is truly needed is to be able to distance yourself from ghosts before they reside in our bodies. Only then will you be able to avoid depressive feelings, and instead, be able to cope with sorrow and disappointment.
4) Anxiety and depression will arise within us frequently particularly when we are possessed by the ghosts of people dear to us. Why? Because they will try to exploit our depression as a means of persuading us to come over to their world. A powerful tool that a ghost might use is to lead the living to committing suicide. From a human perspective, this seems cruel, but looking at it from the ghost's point of view, the matter looks quite different. The ghost has been through death and knows that nothing evil threatens us there. The ghost is alive and therefore may not see anything perverse in persuading us to take our own life. It will, therefore, make our earthly existence unpleasant. It will concentrate exclusively on the dark side of life and encourage us to commit suicide.
5) I want to reiterate the point that in most cases, the ghost is unable to free itself from our body, and as a result, this will cause serious depression. The spirit finds itself in a cage and tries to escape with all its strength. It will try to persuade the possessed person to commit suicide. It feels that after the death of the possessed person, it will finally be released from the prison in which it finds itself. In this case, it will do everything in its power to make us weary of life. It will try to distance us from the people who are most important to us, all those with whom we have strong emotional ties. The spirit knows that contact with others ties us to life, whereas solitude often causes depression, which may ultimately lead to suicide. The end result will be death for the living, and for the ghost, freedom.
It can be said that anxiety and depression are an unnatural state. Every emotion must be experienced in suitable proportions, but when we fall into extremes (and anxiety and depression are such an extreme) bad things start to happen in our lives. Our interpersonal relations suffer, as do our finances, our health, and in addition, we start to experience suicidal thoughts, which takes us a step closer to an actual attempt on our own lives. It should be added that anti-depressant medications generally have no effect against anxiety and depression. The reason for this is because the living takes medication for the disease suffered by the ghost, which can work only on the person but have no influence on the ghost.
In all such cases, being freed of the ghosts brings instant freedom from depression. It is crucial to raise the awareness of the presence of ghosts around us so that someone can distance himself or herself from the spirit before they can possess us. Creating distance can take some time, especially in cases where we have been under the ghost’s influence for an extended period of time. What is certain, however, is that we will achieve complete freedom from all dependency on ghosts if only we sincerely resolve to do so.
We always have said there is no hell at all. It is only being made up by human mind. A similar thought has been expressed by the Pope - John Paul II. "Hell is not a punishment imposed by God, despite what everyone has always said. No, it's just an unwise choice that humans make. The images of hell in scripture are taken too literally. Actually, hell is the condition of those who separate themselves from God..."
A word from the author: For many years I really wanted to read a good book about exorcisms, but I never found one. Unfortunately, till now nobody had written one. So I had to do it myself. In it there are answers to questions asked every day by my patients, but also answers to questions I asked myself. In it, I address those who have tried everything, every method, every remedy to ease their problems or those of their near ones...
Before you start to read this letter please take into consideration the following: Judging by the comments left on our website concerning the letter from ghosts I see that it awakes many emotions. That is why I would like to mention a few points, which in my opinion are very important: Ghosts convictions shown in this letter are not presenting the TRUTH. They are originating from a very narrow perspective and ...
The humanity as whole has entered into a new age - the Aquarius. At that moment the awakening process for the planet Earth and us human beings has begun which takes place every 25 600 years. Additionally an other big cycle ended, which has begun over 200 000 years ego. The time of awakening is the most beautiful and promising period in the history of men. More and more people perceive their spiritual origins...
The aim of this article is to clearly describe the chief cause of anxiety attacks and long-lasting stress to provide an understanding of what you can do to free yourself from these crippling conditions. Powerful negative emotions and long-term emotional tension can make you feel helpless. These negative emotions can also cause you to feel out of control, which in turn can be directed at others...
There are huge numbers of individual people (every one of them thinks they are the only ones affected) who are suffering greatly, whom nobody wants to or can help. This is not however a phenomenon which a normal person (and that includes priests) will want to believe. For it inspires fear, irritates with its irrationality and to many people seems to be completely insane. It's therefore much easier to mock it...